Enhance Your Business with Colorful Web Graphics
Learn How to Easily Add Color and Branding to Your Blog, Business & Social Media
Enhance Your Business with Colorful Web Graphics
In today's crowded online marketplace, it's essential to stand out in order to get noticed. One of the most effective ways to stand out is to simply add a splash of color to your marketing.
- Quote graphics with a compelling image and attractive font.
- Colorful "watercolor" borders on around the edges of your course handouts.
- Beautiful graphics used to enhance and draw attention to your blog.
people shy away from creating graphics because they are afraid that
they'll have to download and learn now to use expensive software.
Not here though - I'll show you how to do the above, and more, using a NO cost, online graphics program called Canva. Canva is easy to use AND you can create templates that you change up and use over and over again. And...No Photoshop Skills or Software Downloads Needed
In Enhance Your Business with Colorful Web Graphics you'll Learn How to:
- Add Color and Vibrancy to Your Marketing Materials and Course Content
- Boost Your Visibility with Positive and Colorful Word Quotes
- Design Branded Stationery for Online and Offline Projects
- Gain Inspiration from a Variety of Graphic Templates
- Dress Up Your Downloads
- Create Compelling Quote Graphics
- Create Greeting Cards for Print and to Share Online
Get started now!
There Are So Many Ways You Can Use Colorful Web Graphics
You can use colorful web graphics to enhance:
- Your blog
- Your course sales page
- Your materials and handouts
- Your book marketing resources
- Your social media messages...
Did you know that by adding graphics to your website and design to your handouts, that you can increase retention and encourage people to take action?
That's right! And while it might seem daunting to think about learning how to create online graphics, the method I'll teach you makes it SUPER simple and a lot of fun!
When You Register During Today You'll Receive...
- A hands-on training program, which includes video tutorials and support materials.
- Resources to help you create planner pages for personal use and profit.
- A Beautiful Set of Digital Designer Stationery for Your Personal & Professional Use
- A Collection of Templates You Can Keep and Use Over and Over Again
- Recommended Resources to Help you Create Your Masterpieces
These Are Just Some of the Special Bonuses You Get...
And Here Are Examples of What You'll Learn How to Create
Get started now!
D'vorah Lansky is the bestselling author of over 20 books, workbooks, journals and planners and the creator of over 40, successful, online training programs. She has taught and coached thousands of authors and entrepreneurs across the globe in the areas of: journal and workbook publication, online marketing and course creation. D'vorah is dedicated to helping her students and clients to share their brilliance with the world!
“I have taken a number of courses and live webinars with Dvorah Lansky. I really enjoy her teaching style. She breaks everything down into logical steps with worksheets and easy to follow action steps. Dvorah doesn’t just bring the knowledge but draws from personal experience what works and what doesn’t, saving her students valuable time. She inspires us to take action and implement her teaching.”
Agi Kadar, EDN, CES, Author of Are You a Gym Mouse
"D'vorah is committed to our success as students!"
"Taking a training course by D'vorah Lansky is like eating Belgian chocolate-covered multivitamin gummy bears. Rewarding, delightful, and good for you too! My imagination and motivation has been ignited. D'vorah promises step-by-step training and she delivers! She is thorough, patient, and cares about each individual in the program. She is committed to our success as students. I'm excited about the possibilities and highly recommend all of the D'vorah's training programs. Well worth the investment."
- Tracy Crookston Tennant, Mother of ten and Etsy Shop Owner @NerdyMomsRock
"D’vorah’s teaching style and her bite-sized steps make it fun and easy to learn. I am currently learning more about how to create impressive graphics in Canva using her Enhance Your Business With Colorful Graphics course than I have learned in the past four years of doing it on my own! I am also learning how to create a five-day challenge by taking her Create an Online Training Program course.
My favorite part of D’vorah's training is the way she gets to know her students and supports them in growing their businesses. She offers excellent course — definitely worth checking out!"
- Karyn Almendarez, author of Tragedy's Treasures: A Mom's Journey Through Grief
"I strongly recommend D’vorah’s courses, and I joyfully give her a five-star rating."
"Each time I take a class from D’vorah, I receive much more than I expect. She delivers the goods—and then some. The materials she presents are well organized and easy to follow. I've taken several courses with D'vorah, and the same level of quality and caring is delivered in each.
The "Virtual field trips" D'vorah takes us on showcase her Masters in Education. She knows that telling AND showing adult learners is much more effective than just telling them how to execute new skills.
Finally, I want to add that D’vorah is patient, warm, fun-loving and friendly. She is a role model for me, and it is my honor to know her. I strongly recommend D’vorah’s courses, and I joyfully give her a five-star rating."
- Jordan Gray, Author of The Seventh Major Understanding—A Message of Awakening
"Looking for an authentic and knowledgeable teacher for course building? I highly recommend D'vorah Lansky. Her concise and to the point style is refreshing. Her expertise and step by step, look over her shoulder methodology is literally a blessing."
- Iyana Rashil, Evolutionary Spirituality
"Over the years I have found D’vorah’s courses immensely useful. I am taking her invaluable course Enhance your Business with Colorful Web Graphics so that I can create beautiful and professional looking printable workbooks and checklists for my online courses and promotional materials too. I am learning a whole new range of skills with Canva even though I had already been using it!"
- Lorna Fergusson, Fictionfire Literary Consultancy and Fictionfire Writing Courses including: Your Living Writing Year
PreviewTypes of Graphics You'll Learn to Create (7:29)
StartGetting Started with Canva - An Online Graphics Program (6:38)
StartFinding Your Way Around Canva (6:28)
StartThe Canva Workspace: Adding Backgrounds and Text to Images (14:55)
StartCanva Toolbox Elements: Photos - Grids - Frames (6:37)
StartUploading Your Images to Canva (4:21)
StartCanva Toolbox Elements: Shapes - Lines - Illustrations and More (7:57)
StartGain Inspiration from Canva's Existing Images (6:34)
To View the Entire Course Curriculum - Click on the Little Arrow Above