60 Steps You Can Take to Promote Your Book
60 Powerful Strategies to Help You
Reach More Readers and Sell More Books
authors, we love writing and creating content - or at least that's
where most authors put their energy. However, when it comes to the
marketing of our books, we tend to put that off or dive into the next
In 60 Steps You Can Take to Promote Your Book you'll discover new ways to get your book in front of the exact readers who'll benefit from your brilliance. Get ready to develop new success habits, experience the power of consistent activity, and team up with other success-focused authors to make a huge splash with your readers.
Get Ready to Share Your Book with the World
- What type of impact would it have on your business and your book sales if you could reach more readers and experts in your field?
- Are you able to easily keep track of all your book marketing activities?
- Would you like to get more done in less time?
Join me and a community of success-focused authors and soon-to-be authors on this exciting book marketing journey.
Are you doing everything you can to get your message out to your audience? So often we think about promoting our work but we either feel shy to step out of our comfort zone or procrastinate until "some day."
That is why I'm so passionate about our newest training program. Through our recent community poll, the most popular request was for more hands-on training on book marketing!
Whether or not you have a published book - the best time to begin promoting your message is now!
That's right - you can begin marketing before you've even written the first word of your book and you can begin marketing anew, even if your book was published years ago.
Our Book Marketing Journey will Take Us Through 60 Strategies in EIGHT Key Areas.
- Identify Your Dreams and Goals (The activities on this topic will help you gain clarity and focus as you develop the foundation of your book marketing plan.)
- Map Out Your Message (The content you yield from these exercises can be used in your marketing, social media, blog posts, audio recordings, future publications and more.)
- Enhance Your Social Media Presence (Discover ways to reach your audience and get noticed by the exact people who would benefit from your book.)
- Create Marketing Materials with Canva (Learn how to easily develop materials that you can use in a variety of ways - from social media graphics to book marks to blog post images, and more.)
- Blog About Your Book (Find out how you can share your writing across the globe, without leaving home. Whether you have your own blog or blog on other platforms, you can reach your niche audience and get endorsed by leaders in your field.)
- Let Your Audience Hear Your Voice (When people hear your voice, they connect with you on a deeper level. Learn more ways to connect with your audience and increase your credibility.)
- Surprise Topic To Be Announced (This topic is still being developed. We believe you'll be delighted.)
- Transform Your Book into Different Products (Your book and your knowledge can create the foundation for a wide variety of products and programs. Walk away with a list of ideas and a plan that you can take action on.)
In this program you'll receive training and materials to help you increase your visibility and your credibility. Discover ways to reach your ideal audience, as you spread your message and make an impact.
In addition to the 60 Book Marketing Activities
You'll Also Benefit From Several Book Marketing Workshops
- Create Marketing Materials with Canva: Discover a fun, easy and free way to develop branding marketing materials - from social media graphics to one sheets to Facebook banners and more.)
- Transform Your Book into Other Formats and Products: (Your book - or your idea for your book - can form the foundation for multi-media materials, companion products, and more.
- And more... additional training and resources will be added - based on the needs expressed by participants!
Get started now!
Enjoy Bite-Size Training and Action Steps
Designed to Help You Get Results
Throughout this 8-week program, you'll discover a wide-variety of strategies, designed to increase your credibility and your visibility. You'll also learn how to streamline your activities and amplify your book marketing efforts for positive results.
Here's How it Works
- When you register, you'll get instant and ongoing to the program dashboard and discussion forum.
- Each week, for eight weeks, you'll receive tips, training and worksheets on that week's topic.
- The content will be available on-demand so you can go through it at your own pace.
By participating in 60 Steps You Can Take to Promote Your Book, you'll discover new book marketing tactics and you'll have the opportunity to dive deeper into areas you've perhaps experienced before.
Scroll Down to Get Started
D'vorah is the bestselling author of over 20 books, workbooks, journals and planners. She is also the creator of over 40, successful, online training programs.
D'vorah has taught and coached thousands of authors across the globe in the areas of: online book marketing, workbook and worksheet creation, digital art, ecommerce and course creation. She is dedicated to equipping her students and clients and helping them to succeed.
Enjoy This Collection of Special Bonuses
Bonus #1 - The Busy Author's Book Marketing Journal by D'vorah.
This best-selling guide is designed to help you take action and apply what you learn! You get instant access to the digital version, which you can download and begin using right away.
This 30-day pocket-sized journal is designed to help you monitor and keep track of your daily book marketing activities. By doing something, even something small each day, you will make a huge splash and get your book in front of a whole lot of readers. Easily record your activities and results!
Bonus #2 - Custom Designed Bookmarks
In addition to teaching, coaching and writing, D'vorah is passionate about creating digital art. You'll receive a collection of colorful and inspiring bookmarks, which you can download and customize or use as is. These can be printed onto paper or card stock and if you'd like, you can even laminate them.
These inspirational designs can also be used to promote your book or help you record and remember inspirational quotes and positive affirmation statements.
Bonus #3 - Harness the Power of Amazon - Workshop
One of the most powerful “secret weapons” for an author is Amazon’s Author Central page. Each author, with a published (print or Kindle) book, can set up their own page, which includes a myriad of marketing tools. This is where you can share about you and your books and provides you with an “online resume” if you will, as well as a powerful place for people to come to find out more about you and your books.
Bonus #4 - Get Your Book Featured
One of the perks of participating in this program is that you'll have a community behind you.
You'll also have the opportunity to get your book featured; on our blog, on our social list of authors and on our Pinterest author board.
Additional Bonuses will Be Added Along the Way
As we go on this adventure together, additional bonuses and fun surprises will be added - to support you on your journey!
Get Started Today
What Your Fellow Authors are Saying...
"I feel so at ease working with D’vorah. I love her gentle nature. She is an excellent teacher. She spells out everything in detail, walks you through step by step. She does not assume you’re supposed to know this stuff already. She’s not just a cheerleader. She rolls up her sleeves and gets in there with you. I feel like she was holding my hand every step of the way – in fact, she was! I will continue to do her programs because I’m sure I will be supported to follow through and celebrated upon completion!"
-Debra Graugnard, author of Bridging the GAPS: A Journey to the Center of Your Self
"I feel comfortable asking questions and I know they will get addressed, either in the scheduled live webinars or within the Facebook Community. D’vorah even offers one on one coaching sessions if you need it! She’s always ready to listen and give you guidance and her Facebook Group is so supportive by the community members and D’vorah herself. Her wealth of information and expertise to help you get your projects completed and published is priceless! She’s always very motivating and encouraging to keep going. I highly recommend her Mastery Circle Program!"
-Lauryn S., Calgary, AB Canada
"In the past I invested in many other programs and still did not know how to create, deliver, and market my own books or courses. But, after working with D'vorah's training and materials I have experienced incredible results."
- Margaret Reece (Author and PhD)
"D'vorah's courses are legendary! Her experience and knowledge as an educator shines through in everything she does. The action-oriented course materials and worksheets are perfect examples. It's so easy for me to procrastinate with thoughts like 'Where should I start'? D'vorah's materials help me take action! The step-by-step-approach is great for any creative (like us authors!) who tend to get stuck with "I have so many ideas, what should I do first?" Thanks D'vorah, your work is always of an excellent quality."
- Liesel Teversham (Author and The Connected Introvert)
"D'vorah is the best online teacher I have experienced. She breaks big projects into manageable steps so students don't get overwhelmed and immobilized. Moreover, her worksheets allow us to refer to her steps as many times as we need--even if we get behind or miss a webinar. Don't miss a chance to participate in her programs!"
- Janet Wahl (Author and Owner of Dream Digging)
"I love D'vorah's courses and have greatly enjoyed having access to the action pages she provides. I have greatly benefited from the clear and concise way she presents learning and exploration experiences."
- Donna K. Fitch (Author and Owner of Maximum Author Impact)
"I love how D'vorah breaks everything down into actionable steps - and each step always feels 'doable'. She demystifies processes we might find daunting and expresses everything really clearly, never assuming her students have technical knowledge they don't yet possess.
- Lorna Fergusson (Owner of Fictionfire Writing Academy)